Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Qhemet Biologics Review




These are my favorite products from QhemetBiologics. I must say being a newbie when I first went natural I could not understand why my hair was so dry. I tried so many products that claim to mositurize but did not produce. So after going on my favorite site Nappturality I heard so many rave reviews about Qhemet Biologics so I decided to give it a try and I must say ladies this is one of my staple lines. The products I have tried so far from this line are as follows.




Coco Detangling Ghee

This is one of the best detangling products I have tried. Qhemet says it restores manageability, softness and elasticity to normal to very dry hair. Smoothes cuticles,improves combing ability and reduces breakage. It has very good slip and it does what it say.


Alma&Heavy Cream


This is one of the best moisturizers I have tried. It is a staple for winter months. This is very rich and leaves extra dry, coarse hair moisturize and soft for days. I can not go with out this cream. I love to use this when I do wet 2 strand twists. Great product and does what it say.


Burdock Root Cream


This is an alternative to those who dont need a heavy cream . This cream is for normal to dry hair. I like to use this on days I do not need a lot of moisture.



Olive&Honey Hydrating Balm


This stuff is amazing I love this especially for twists. It leaves my hair soft and moisturize. The only downsize to this it can be sticky due to the honey and messy if left in a hot area.



Karkady Tea Replenshing Mist


This mist is water based and I must say I love to use this on 2nd day hair. It leaves my hair very soft and moisturized. I also use it for wash and gos when I just want to add a little extra to it. It is great to moisten twist,locs, and braids.



Honeybush Tea Soft Gel

This is a waterbased botanical gel and provides a soft hold. I prefer to use this on 2nd strand twists if I am not planning to leave in for a long time. I also love the curl definition it provides. The great thing about this gel it does not flake or stiffen the hair. Overall great gel.


These are my favorite products from Qhemet Biologics Line. If there are some others I should try let me know. Love to hear what your thoughts are on this line.


2 comments:

  1. Well I am gonna try these products because my hair drys out alot and im lookin for something to cure that problem, but I also think that you should try miss jessies and you can go to naturally curly or miss jessies website to read about it i love the curl creams, shampoo, and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been using komaza hair care products. so far no problems.

    ReplyDelete