Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kinky Curly Product Line


My thoughts on Kinky Curly product line I'm going to start with the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. When I first applied this product to my hair I applied too much. I am more of a feel it type of person and by this being a styling product my hair was dry after wards. It was crunchy so it was a no go for me so I decided to try it for a second time before I give it away and I had better success with it when I used less. So a little goes a long way. The first time I put less Knot Today and more Kinky Curly Custard.The second time around I put more Knot Today and less Kinky Curly Custard and it wasn't as dry. I did have a lot of curl definition but I think I could achieve the same look with Wet Set Pudding by Curls SisterSmith. I absolutely love the Knot Today I use a lot of that but it gives my thick hair so much slip. I am a little heavy handed when using products. I haven't tried the Spiral Spritz or the Gloss Pomade. I will use it more when I start the wash and gos in the summer. I think I can live without this Custard but I cant live without the Knot Today.

2 comments:

  1. I had a lady on Thurs recommend the curly custard to me in quick passing and now you're telling me how it worked for you so thanks for this info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love and hate relationship with the custard its through trial and error.

    ReplyDelete